Planet HS Directions & Submission
Any student wanting to participate in preseason conditioning and tryouts must have all their forms completed and submitted through Planet HS by November 2, 2019.
Please read through and follow the instructions below.
1. Click the button below to access Planet HS. Click the Sign Up button in the top right corner.
2. Players will create their account first. They need to select Student account type and follow the prompts to enter their information and initial some documents. Be sure to use their personal cell phone number. They will also need the last 4 digits of their student ID number.
3. Once they finish and click Sign Up, they will have the option of entering an email or cell phone number for their parent. This will send a link to set up your individual parent account (which will be linked to your student's). Parents can then click the link and create another account with parent information.
4. Once both accounts are created you have a chance to select all potential sports your student might participate in. Now you can go down the list of forms required and enter the data as you would have on the paper versions.
5. The Preparticipation Physical Form & the Transportation Form must be uploaded. You must also submit a photo of the front and back of your insurance card. This can be scanned and uploaded or submitted by taking a picture with your phone and uploading.
6. After all forms are completed and submitted, students must sign into their account. They will be prompted to sign/initial the necessary documents.
7. If all is completed correctly your account will show in red Pending Staff Approval. Once approved by the trainers it will change to green Complete.
Please email Derek Gaffey with any questions or concerns @email@example.com